- ₹1,739.76 crore has been earmarked for the Ministry of AYUSH for the next fiscal, a 6.9 % increase over the 2018-2019 financial year, according to the Union Budget 2019-20.
- The government allocated ₹40 crore for the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
- ₹50 crore was earmarked for the National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) in Kolkata.
- For strengthening of AYUSH Delivery Systems, the budgetary allocation was increased from ₹71.36 crore to ₹92.31 crore.
- The Central Council of Homeopathy and the Central Council of Indian Medicine, saw a dip of ₹18.50 crore from ₹9.60 crore in 2018-2019 to ₹8.90 crore.