- State-owned NBCC will construct an ayurveda and naturopathy hospital in Goa at a cost of ₹267.81 crore.
- NBCC will complete the 50-acre project in the next 24 months.
- The All India Institute of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy will also cater to over 500 students every year offering undergraduate, post-graduate and PhD degrees.
- The hospital will be divided into two sections – a 100-bed ayurveda facility and a 150-bed naturopathy department.
- The institute will also have hostel facility, with 67 rooms for doctors and 91 rooms for 182 students.
- The yoga facility centre will include diabetic clinic, cardiac care unit and a specialised yoga therapy room for 30 patients.
To further know:premier AYUSH Institute