Oja festival and symposium 2019 is held on 10th of August, 2019 from 9 am to 5 pm at India International Centre, New Delhi.
The topic of discussion in session 1 was mainly focused on “lifestyle disorder care and management by ayurveda”.
Prominent guest were-
- Prof. Dr. Tanuja Nesari, Director, AIIA
- Dr. S.K. Rai, Director and Panchakarma expert, Jaggottam Panchakarma
- Dr. Gaurang Joshi, Chairman, ALSAAR Foundation
- Dr. Sunil Arya, Director, Jeevniya Ayurveda
- Dr. Anuj Jain, Director, Vishwadhyas Ayurveda Panchakarma Chikitsalaya
- Ms. Parineeta Sethi, Chief editor and publisher, Global Spa